How can I express my gratitude for the blessings I receive from God?
There are a number of ways. Here are a few:
- Make a one-time gift or pay your annual giving commitment to The Church of the Redeemer online.
- Make a written pledge of financial support for the ministries of the Church of the Redeemer
- Volunteer to serve others through a church-sponsored or community agency
- Volunteer to serve on a church committee
- Let the church know what talents you would like to share
Learn more by talking with Ellen Chatard, Director of Program
Can I give property or stocks to Redeemer?
Yes. Redeemer's Finance Office can assist you in making such gifts. Gifts of physical objects or real estate must be approved by the Vestry before they can be accepted. For assistance, contact Darlene Gilchrist in the Finance Office at email@example.com or call (410) 435-7333, ext. 236.
Can I make gifts to specific funds at The Church of the Redeemer?
Yes. In addition to a commitment to the general (operating) fund, which supports all the ministries of the church, you can make specific gifts for altar flowers to remember a loved one, or for a particular program such as Friends of Music. Contact Ellen Chatard for more information.
Can I get assistance for planning a gift to the Church through my estate?
Yes, the Episcopal Church can provide assistance for making a number of gifts through a bequest, a life-gift or charitable trusts. The Episcopal Church Foundation can provide professional help. Visit www.episcopalfoundation.org to:
- Find an interactive site providing a wealth of information about how to make a planned gift. Privately explore the opportunities available.
- Learn about the different kinds of bequests and life-income gifts you can make to your parish or local ministry.
- Select the kind of gift that works best for you and calculate the tax and income benefits. Click here to use the ECF gift calculator.
- Request a personal illustration and find out whom you can contact for additional help and information.
- Get tips about financial and estate planning, news about tax laws, and much more.